Exercise is fundamental to physical and mental health. Kinesiologists are regulated health professionals who deliver exercise as a health discipline, helping people stay healthier and avoid more serious conditions.
Leading companies are adding Kinesiology to their health benefit packages.
Is your company one of them?
According to the annual Sanofi health survey, prevention and management services are top priorities for benefits plan sponsors. In fact, 9 in 10 sponsors agree they’d prefer their insurer go ahead and make products and services for chronic disease management and prevention available in their health plan. That way they won’t have to request or opt in.
Kinesiologists are experts in prevention and management through clinical exercise.
Exercise can help manage and prevent more than 25 chronic physical and mental health conditions, on top of injuries, strains and chronic pain. And Kinesiolgists can help keep plan members on track with custom routines to meet their specific needs. That means…
- Less need for expensive assistive devices
- Less need for pricey prescription drugs
- Less likelihood of going to the hospital
Why join the Kinesiology Movement?
Because through tailored exercise programming, a Kinesiologist can help clients…
- Prevent and manage dozens of physical and mental conditions;
- Avoid and recover from injuries;
- Prevent and manage chronic pain;
- Improve their productivity and keep them from burning sick days; and
- Save money on future health expenses down the road.
Why see a Kinesiologist? Here’s why.
- When you’re struggling sticking to your exercise plan, a Kinesiologist can help keep you on track.
- When you have a chronic condition, like depression, obesity, diabetes, chronic pain or a nagging injury, a Kinesiologist can design a wellness plan that’s customized for you and your needs.
- When you want to help prevent pains, strains and back pain, a Kinesiologist can help you get stronger.
- When you’re living with muscle, joint or arthritis pain, a Kinesiologist can help you reduce it.
- When you want to boost your performance, whether at home, work or play, a Kinesiologist can get you there.
Does your benefits plan have a health or Lifestyle Spending Account?
You can use it to cover your Kinesiologist’s services!
We all know that exercise has amazing health benefits, but there are always issues that stand in the way. A Kinesiologist will help you jump those barriers and get on track with your physical and mental health.