Lesley is a Registered Kinesiologist and Board Certified in Biofeedback (Senior Fellow). Under careful guidance, Lesley’s clients achieve their goals by learning self-management strategies and healthy movement patterns, which translate into improved mobility and function. Lesley has years of rehabilitation experience working with various populations teaching techniques for headache, pain, anxiety and injury management as well as developing personalized land and water based rehabilitation and training programs. She conducts ergonomic assessments and provides education regarding healthy computing practices. A NCCP certified swimming coach, Lesley is proficient in working with all age groups from children to masters swimmers and triathletes and is a guest coach at various pool and open water swim camps. An accomplished triathlete in her youth, Lesley now enjoys training for distance freestyle and open water events. She has represented Canada internationally, placed top ten at World Championships and has won several Provincial and National Masters Championships.
Lesley’s continuing education training includes:
- MelioGuide Trained Professional (Bone Health) Level 1: Osteoporosis Prevention Treatment and Management
- The Professional Biofeedback Certification Program, Part I and II, Stens Corporation
- Advanced Surface EMG and Biofeedback, Stens Corporation
- Heart Wise Exercise Designated Trainer
- Certified Urban Poling Nordic Walking Instructor
- Certified GLA:D Canada Trainer
- Soft Tissue Release
- Numerous Continuing Education/Professional Development Courses in Rehabilitation, Biofeedback and Ergonomics
- Member of the Association of Canadian Ergonomists
- National Lifeguard Service Certified (NLS)
- Automated External Defibrillation (AED), Standard First Aid with CPR-C
An accomplished triathlete in her youth, Lesley now enjoys training for distance freestyle and open water events. She has represented Canada internationally and won several Provincial and National Masters Championships.