Martine Giroux is a bilingual registered physiotherapist who graduated in 1984 from Laval University in Quebec City. She worked for the first 6 years in hospital settings and then moved to private clinics.
Martine completed post graduate studies including:
- Manual Therapy Levels 1, 2, and 3
- McKenzie Part A, B, C, and D
- Acupuncture Levels 1, 2 and 3 – CAFCI certification
- Sahrmann’s Muscular Imbalances Levels 1 and 2
- Prevention of Running Injuries Level 1
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunctions, Sacro-iliac and Pubic Pain during and after pregnancy
- Medical Exercise Therapy
- Office Ergonomics
Martine delivers lectures at Ottawa University to present and future elementary school teachers on safe exercises and general biomechanical knowledge. She believes strongly in prevention and education to empower the patient to feel better and move better. Motion is lotion!