Samuel Dick HBK, R.Kin
Sam is a Registered Kinesiologist with the College of Kinesiologists of Ontario. He completed his Honours Bachelor of Kinesiology at Lakehead University in Thunder Bay, Ontario. Sam has a passion for travel and spent 3 years living and working abroad in Melbourne, Australia where he provided client-centred community healthcare. Sam also has experience with case management as well as working with seniors in the community, retirement homes, and long term care homes. While he enjoyed his time overseas he has decided to make Ottawa his home.
Sam continues to expand his knowledge and has the following certifications:
- NASM Golf Fitness Specialist
- Soft Tissue Release (Level 1)
- Certified Office Ergonomics Evaluator
- Heart Wise Exercise Training
- Foundational Aquatic Therapy – Part 1 – CARI
- Certified Functional Capacity Evaluator
- Certified Job Demands Analysis Evaluator
Sam believes that exercise is for everyone. He looks forward to working with you to help you reach your health and fitness goals. In his spare time, you can find him at the gym, running, hiking, playing tennis (his new-found interest), reading, playing guitar or exploring all the things that Ottawa has to offer.