Judith graduated in 2000 from Concordia University with a Bachelor of Science in Athletic Therapy. She completed the physiotherapy program in 2005 at the University of Ottawa.
She has worked in different settings including outpatient orthopedics, various sport teams, and in acute care at the Ottawa Hospital.
She has completed post graduate courses including:
- Manual Therapy Level 1 and 2
- Acupuncture Levels 1 and 2
- Functional Dry Needling
- McKenzie Part A
- Prevention of Running Injuries Level 1 and 2
- Pilates for the Pelvic Floor
- Foundation of Cardiorespiratory Physical Therapy
- Spinal Cord Injury Review in Acute Care
- Advanced Aquatic Physical Therapy (Canadian Aquatic Rehab Institute)
- AquaStretch Foundations with Connie Jasinskas
- Neuro-Rehabilitation Refresher course
- Advanced Targeted Exercise Prescription
Judith likes maintaining an active lifestyle and enjoys running, cycling, skiing and spending time with her family. She likes to participate in endurance events such as triathlons, x-country skiing and running races. In 2018, she obtained the Rudy award, which is an award presented to athletes who complete five of the toughest endurance events in the area, including a full Ironman, a marathon, a 50km cross-country ski race, a cycle tour of 180km a day and a winter triathlon. She believes that moving is the key to a good health and she takes pride in helping people achieve their mobility goals.
Judith est parfaitement bilingue et se fait un plaisir de s’occuper de la population francophone aussi bien que anglophone.