Lindsay has worked in private practice, hospital settings and long-term care.
Lindsay believes in the importance of individualized treatment for her patients in order to achieve their goals and optimize their quality of life.
Lindsay has continued her education by taking post graduate courses including:
- McKenzie Part A, B, and C
- Soft Tissue Release
- Kinesio Taping KT1 and KT
- Heart Wise Exercise Training Certification
- Mulligan Concept: Upper Quadrant and Lower Quadrant
- The Prevention of Running Injuries
- FMS Level 1 and 2
- Neuro-Rehabilitation Refresher course
- Advanced Aquatic Physical Therapy from the Canadian Aquatic Rehab Institute
- AquaStretch Foundations with Connie Jasinskas
- Certified GLA:D Canada Trainer