Lindsay completed her Doctorate of Physical Therapy at D’Youville University in Buffalo, NY after obtaining her Bachelor of Science with an Honors in Human Kinetics at the University of Guelph.
Upon graduating, Lindsay spent a year in the USA doing travel physiotherapy, giving her the opportunity to experience short term work placements in various physiotherapy settings and building her experience as a new grad. She has had the opportunity to work in private practice, hospital settings, and long term care.
Lindsay then moved to Ottawa and has been working at LiquidGym since August 2014.
Lindsay believes in the importance of individualized treatments for her patients in order to achieve their goals and optimize their quality of life.
Lindsay has continued her education by taking post graduate courses including:
- McKenzie Part A, B, and C
- Soft Tissue Release
- Kinesio Taping KT1 and KT2
- Heart Wise Exercise Training Certification
- Mulligan Concept: Upper Quadrant and Lower Quadrant
- The Prevention of Running Injuries
- FMS Level 1 and 2
- Neuro-Rehabilitation Refresher course
- Advanced Aquatic Physical Therapy from the Canadian Aquatic Rehab Institute
- AquaStretch Foundations with Connie Jasinskas
- Certified GLA:D Canada Trainer