Drew obtained his Masters degree in Physiotherapy at University College Dublin and his Bachelors of Science degree in Kinesiology at Wilfrid Laurier University. Drew strongly believes in treating the whole body and not just a single injury/pain.
Drew has worked mainly in private practice and with several sports teams, including the 2015 Irish Tag Rugby World Cup teams that travelled to Australia and the London Knights of the OHL. He has over 12 years of clinical experience working with everyone from professional and Olympic level athletes to sedentary desk workers with daily aches & pains. He is a hands on therapist who relies on manual therapies, dry needling, muscle energy techniques and most importantly patient education and exercise prescription to treat his patients.
Outside of work Drew loves travelling, being active outdoors, playing sports and spending time with family & friends.
- Foundational Aquatic Therapy – Part 1
- Advanced Vestibular Rehabilitation course
- Balance & Ocular Motor training in the Athlete post-Concussion – Dr Donatelli
- The Role of Musculoskeletal Dysfunction in Primary and Secondary Headaches – Gwen Jull
- Dry Needling Level 1 Club Physio
- Fusionetics Human Performance Screening system
- Concussion Workshop: A Multidisciplinary Approach to Management in the Athletic Population
- Functional Movement Screen Level 1
- Therapeutic Exercise Progressions for LowerBody – First Line Kin
- Clinical Assessment for the Upper and Lower Body – First Line Kin