Our training sessions are designed with your needs in mind
LiquidGym is open for one on one training with our Athletic Therapist, Kinesiologists, and Personal Trainers.
The sessions can be:
- water based
- or a combination
Our kinesiologists will build a structured client-centered exercise program designed to help you achieve your individual training goals!
- Please ensure you have completed your online assessment form before arriving for your appointment.
- Your first appointment is a land appointment. Shorts and t-shirt/tank top are appropriate.
- Bring your physician’s referral, if you have one (though not required)
- Provide any relevant medical history
- Bring any relevant reports/test results (e.g. x-rays, ultrasound scan, MRI reports)
- Personal and family medical history
- Major illnesses that you have experienced
- Surgeries or operations that you have had
- Medications that you are currently taking
- Your level of activity at work and leisure
- Sleeping habits
- Blood pressure, pulse and breathing
- Muscle strength
- Range of motion
- Posture Analysis
- X-Ray review
- Movement Analysis
Is Kinesiology covered under insurance?
Some extended health insurance plans cover Kinesiology as a benefit. Please check your insurance plan if in doubt.
Can you bill directly to my insurance company?
No. We cannot bill insurance companies directly for kinesiology services.
Does LiquidGym accept Motor Vehicle Accident claims?
No. As of September 1, 2021 we no longer submit nor bill for MVA claims. LiquidGym can, however, treat MVA injuries. You just need to pay our standard therapy rates at the time of your appointment.
Do you direct bill for Veterans Affairs, RCMP, and Canadian Forces?
Yes. If you have Blue Cross coverage through either Veterans Affairs, RCMP, or Canadian Forces, we can bill directly with Blue Cross. To proceed, we require your ID number and the contact information of your case manager, if applicable.
Many patients pay out-of-pocket for kinesiology. At LiquidGym we respect your dollar by providing only one-on-one appointments with your kinesiologist. In addition to your on-site treatment, if appropriate, the therapist will provide a self-managed home care treatment program to facilitate your recovery.
Due to a high number of last-minute cancellations and missed appointments, any kinesiology appointments canceled within 48 hours of the scheduled appointment time will be subjected to a $50 cancellation fee per 30 minutes of missed appointment time.
When you cancel your appointment, please inform office staff why you are canceling. This information will be passed along to your therapist.
Appointment reminder emails will be sent out 48 hours in advance.