Our training sessions are designed with your needs in mind.
LiquidGym is open for one on one training with our Kinesiologists, Athletic Therapist and Personal Trainers.
The sessions can be:
- land based
- water based
- or a combination
What makes us different? DATA!
During your assessment we capture data from various measurement tools. We use data analytics to support your custom designed training plan.
Why do we use DATA in your program design?
- To help quickly identify areas of weakness.
- To look for areas that could be a high risk of injury.
- To design a custom program for those weak spots to improve your mobility, alignment, strength, and/or cardiovascular fitness.
- To use regular re-checks to see changes in key areas under development
Your initial assessment
All training sessions begin with an one assessment focused on functional movement, range of motion, strength and force. All assessments capture movement and strength through digital evaluation and data capture. Custom programs are designed based on the data, individual goals and needs.
This assessment helps you understand your personal strengths and weaknesses and what needs to be accomplished for you to achieve your training and fitness goals!
A customized training program is developed from the results of the assessment. Training session can be booked for 30 or 60 minutes in length and can be scheduled for once, twice, or three times a week. The training sessions are land and/or water based.
Specialized Training Equipment
- Underwater treadmills
- Underwater bikes
- Anti-gravity treadmill
- Functional movement and assessment machines
- Computerized muscle tester
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Interactive Gaming System
- TRX suspension training system
- Powerlifting rack
- Endless pool swim current
- Agility training equipment
- Alinker Bike
Appointments cancelled 48 hours or more prior to the designated training times will be cancelled free of charge.
If an appointment is cancelled within 48 hours of that appointment, the full price of the appointment will be charged.
If a scheduled appointment is missed without notice, the full price of the appointment will be charged.