Our personal training sessions are designed with your needs in mind.
LiquidGym is open for one on one personal training with our Kinesiologists and Athletic Therapist.
The sessions can be:
- land based
- water based
- or a combination
What makes us different? DATA!
During your assessment we capture data from various measurement tools. We use data analytics to support your custom designed training plan.
Why do we use DATA in your program design?
- To help quickly identify areas of weakness.
- To look for areas that could be a high risk of injury.
- To design a custom program for those weak spots to improve your mobility, alignment, strength, and/or cardiovascular fitness.
- To use regular re-checks to see changes in key areas under development.
- To help you understand your personal strengths and weaknesses and provide education on how to achieve your goals when not working out with us.
Your initial assessment
All personal training sessions begin with assessments focused on functional movement, range of motion, strength and force. All assessments capture movement and strength through digital evaluation and data capture. Custom programs are designed based on the data, individual goals and needs.
Assessment time: 1 hour
Initial Assessment Fee:
$110 + tax — This assessment fee is not included in the cost of Personal Training and the assessment not part of the 8-week Personal Training schedule.
A customized training program is developed from the results of the assessment. Training sessions can be scheduled for once, twice, or three times a week. The training sessions are land and/or water based.
Personal Training/Coaching Fees:
30 minute session: $45 +tax
60 minute session: $90 + tax
Specialized Training Equipment
- Underwater treadmills
- Underwater bikes
- Anti-gravity treadmill
- Functional movement and assessment machines
- Computerized muscle tester
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Interactive Gaming System
- TRX suspension training system
- Powerlifting rack
- Endless pool swim current
- Agility training equipment
- Alinker Bike
Appointments cancelled 48 hours or more prior to the designated training times will be cancelled free of charge.
If an appointment is cancelled within 48 hours of that appointment, the full price of the appointment will be charged.
If a scheduled appointment is missed without notice, the full price of the appointment will be charged.