Self-Serve System and Mobile App
In our continued effort for quality service, we are introducing a member self-serve product. You will be able to book from any PC or Mac, tablet or smart device.
What you need to know and do before you start:
- Make sure that your email address is current on your LiquidGym account – check with the office on your next visit
- Make sure that your membership and program fees are paid in full; if not, you will not be able to book future sessions
Once you have your self-serve account set up, you can see your profile, edit your information, and see your billing account and history. All LiquidGym policies from our programs and your bookings apply in both the self-serve area and the app.
Setting up your self-serve account:
- Talk to an office staff member and agree that you wish to be able to do your own bookings so that you can have your self-serve account activated.
- Ensure that we have your current email address. Once this is done, you will receive an email invitation to setup your online account.
– Make sure that you check your spam or junkmail folder in case the email is sent there.
- Click on the link in the email.
- Follow the steps to set up your username and password.
– If you make a mistake when creating your username, you can update it by clicking on the profile picture.
– If you have forgotten your password, click on the padlock icon.
– In both cases, follow the On-screen instructions.
- Use your login information to sign in at liquidgym.ezfacility.com. You will be able to see many options for scheduling and viewing your current schedule on the left-hand side.
Note: If you are using an iPad or other tablet, please follow the instructions for using the phone app as there is currently no mobile version of the website.
Setting up your smartphone app:
- Head to the Google Play store or the Apple Apps store on your smartphone or tablet and download the free app: MemberMe+.
– If you are using an iPad, please note that this is an iPhone-only app, and you will have to search for it in the App Store accordingly.
- When the app opens, you must allow it to know your location. Then a map will appear. You can then search for LiquidGym in the search bar at the top of the screen.
- When LiquidGym shows up on the list of locations, click on it. You will be taken to our LiquidGym app homepage where you can view a large variety of our information.
- Click on the 3 horizontal lines icon which appears in the top left-hand corner of the screen. The above menu options will open on the side. Select “Settings” in order to login.
- Once the Settings page opens, click on the second option, “Login”.
- Enter the username and password which you initially created after you received the activation email. Then click “Login”.
- Now the app will be able to show you your schedule and allow you to Schedule future appointments.
- Use the 3 horizontal lines icon to navigate from section to section.
– If things don’t work in the app – first delete the app and download/install it again. If things still don’t work, please contact us for help.
Once you have set up your account and/or app, you will be able to:
- Book your own sessions
- Be put on a waiting list for a specific time and piece of equipment if you choose
- Check your own bookings and cancel any bookings that you can’t attend
- Have your check-in card barcode on your phone — no need to carry your card
- Check announcement and notifications from the LiquidGym team
- See our videos on our YouTube channel (remember you may incur data charges based on your cellular package)
- And more