Sharing this blog from the Ontario Kinesiology Association.
Exercise is fundamental to physical and mental health. Kinesiologists are regulated health professionals who deliver exercise as a health discipline, helping people stay healthier and avoid more serious conditions.
Why see a Kinesiologist? Here’s why…
- When you’re struggling sticking to your exercise plan, a Kinesiologist can help keep you on track.
- When you have a chronic condition, like depression, obesity, diabetes, chronic pain or a nagging injury, a Kinesiologist can design a wellness plan that’s customized for you and your needs.
- When you want to help prevent pains, strains and back pain, a Kinesiologist can help you get stronger.
- When you’re living with muscle, joint or arthritis pain, a Kinesiologist can help you reduce it.
- When you want to boost your performance, whether at home, work or play, a Kinesiologist can get you there.
Are Kinesiologists regulated?
Kinesiologists are regulated by the Ontario government through the College of Kinesiologists of Ontario . That means all Kins must work to professional standards set by the College of Kinesiologists of Ontario. It means when you get a Kinesiologist, you’re getting an accredited, qualified, accountable expert – you know exactly what you’re getting.
Exercise has amazing health benefits!
We all know that exercise has amazing health benefits, but there are always issues that stand in the way. A Kinesiologist will help you jump those barriers and get on track with your physical and mental health.