COVID-19 Clinic Procedures for LiquidGym
Welcome back to LiquidGym! Here are our new procedures to familiarise yourself with before you arrive:
- You will receive an email two days before your session with pre-screening questions. Review these questions the morning of your appointment prior to entering the facility.
- Any YES response(s) will mean that you must not enter the facility. Please reschedule.
- No one will be allowed to wait in the building for a patient to finish their session. Please arrive alone unless you need assistance.
- Any accompanying caregivers must also be pre-screened before entering and report to the front desk.
2. Appointment Day Checklist:
- Please wait to enter the facility until 5-10 minutes before your appointment to minimize the number of people in the waiting area. For any water appointments, wear your swimwear under your clothes
- You will be required to wear a mask. If you do not have one, you can purchase one for $2
- Bring indoor shoes
- Bring your own filled water bottle
- Arrive wearing appropriate clothing for your appointment
- Sanitize your hands upon entering
- Follow the arrows on the floor and keep a 2 metre distance from others
- Reception will pre-screen you again at check-in
- Pay for your appointment before it begins at reception (card only)
- If you do not have it yet, ask for a client portal set-up
3. Changeroom Facilities
- The change rooms will be sanitized throughout the day:
- Arrive wearing the clothes/swimwear you will need so you don’t have to change
- The changeroom shower is currently closed. There is a rinse off shower you can use on the pool deck
- The water fountain is closed to patients
4. Clinic Safety Measures
- Ensure you are 2 metres from staff and other patients in the facility. Exceptions will be permitted inside a treatment room with your therapist
- Minimize touching of items in the building – the clinic will disinfect all patient contact areas
- Our 48-hour cancellation policy remains the same
- Please leave the facility immediately after your appointment
Note: Your appointment will be 25 minutes in length to allow for proper cleaning and disinfection protocols